We are all wanting to impeach the current squatter in the White House. No matter his crimes, we have to save the Resolute Desk from all the uric acid deposited onto it by all the pee-hookers the Ol’ Pussy Grabber is paying to piss on it… and American values.
With a judge slow-walking his tax returns, it is beyond time to openly declare an impeachment proceeding and get the documents and people before him and the American people! We shouldn’t have to explain this to anyone, amirite?
Now 135 House Dems support impeachment. To hear Steve Cohen (D – Tenn) tell it we are beyond impeachment inquiry, we are at impeachment proceedings. On Ari Melber’s The Beat on MSNBC, he listed his reasons:
- The Mueller Report cited ten possible instances of obstruction of justice and clearly illustrated that five of them met all three of the criteria.
- The Mueller Report documented 100’s of contacts between the campaign and the Russians, acknowledgment by the campaign that the Russians were trying to help him, the campaign worked to take advantage of the Russian influence campaign, which all adds up to collusion but not quite conspiracy.
- Emoluments: ’nuff said.
- Shamelessly flogging his failing Doral Resort as the site for next year’s G7 summit, which, if it happens, will be only the G1 + guest (Putin) summit because all the other world leaders don’t do that.
We can add to this depressing list:
First, the Ol’ Pussy Grabber promised admin officials PARDONS if they broke laws in the building of the wall. Real live active discharging from the Ol’ Pussy Grabber! This is not a joke no matter what the Ol’ Pussy Grabber’s staff says. (A) He don’t joke. To joke you have to have an appreciation of surprise — surprise is the basis of all humor — and narcissists, by definition, cannot be surprised: THEY BLOODY BELIEVE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING! ego ipso facto they cannot be surprised. And (b) of course he did; he don’t have no impulse control because executive dysfunction.
This shit ain’t going to stop because he can’t stop himself.
And second, by publicly announcing that high-level Chinese people called him about the whole tariff and trade war thing. The Ol’ Pussy Grabber is so narcissistic that after the Chinese outed him that he confirmed that he did it just to help stabilize and raise the markets. Market manipulation, of course, is strictly verboten by law and everything.
And, now, as I write, there is a third thing: he tweeted classified information. Of course, his isn’t the first time, if he did. He blabbed state secrets to the Russian Foreign Minister in the Oval Office with Russian “reporters” but no American ones present.
This time it was a photo of Iranian missile launch site that mysteriously blew up without any help at all from the US. Isn’t that the problem with being a pathological liar? Everyone now thinks his claim is a lie and that we did blow up the launch site. Strengthening this claim is the idea that a narcissist can’t keep a secret diabolical plan to himself because what’s the good of having secret diabolical plans if no one knows about them? So, of course, he told. Of course, we did it.
The best argument for impeachment was expressed by under-rated presidential candidate, and my boy from Texas, Julian Castro: If you don’t impeach him, in 2020 he’ll say you didn’t do it because there were no crimes.
Tell you Representative
Call your representative and tell him or her what Julian said! How can that not be convincing? If not, go over the other shit, too.
Call Nancy Pelosi’s office, too!
When you call your representative’s office, please remember the following:
- Ask for the aide in charge of impeachment.
- Be polite! No matter whose office you’re calling. No matter what their positions are. No matter how inflamed you are about impeachment — and you should be very passionate — be polite.
- Remember that the people you are talking to are people! So, be nice.
Contacting Your MoC
Find out how to contact your MoC using these links!
- Common Cause will give you the names, party affiliation, direct phone number, website link, and social media platforms of all of your federal, state, and local elected officials.
- Call My Congress: Uses your zip code to locate your Congressional Representative and your Senators. And, it returns phone numbers, tweeter handle, party affiliation, voting record, and link to C-Span appearances!
- 5 Calls: I am sad to report that Call Your Rep is no longer supported, but you can sign-up for 5 Calls which is a service that will help you contact your Congressional representatives and keep you abreast of on going issues that are important to you! Now, that is a good deal.
- The Capital Hill Switch Board: (202) 224-3121.
- MassacreMitch and #MoscowMitch: (202) 224-2541. Call him throughout the recess!
- Nancy Pelosi: Her DC office, (202) 225-4965; her California office, (415) 556-4862 — both should only be called during business hours local time.
Follow the link to Indivisible to find a group near you, their campaigns, events in your neighborhood, and download their handy-dandy booklet!
We the People March
On Saturday 21 September, there will be a massive We the People March in Washington, D.C. to support our democracy in the face of growing authoritarianism and outright fascism of both the Ol’ Pussy Grabber, #MoscowMitch, and the GOP.
There are other marches organized around the country, too. Either find one near you, or organize it yourself!
Reblogged this on silverapplequeen.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Reblogged this on cabbagesandkings524 and commented:
Calico Jack – Why impeach? Lots of reasons – tell your MOC
LikeLiked by 1 person