With Don Don’s little oopsie with the Russian collusion thing sucking all the air in the room towards the Ol’ Pussy Grabber’s spawn, I thought it a good time to finish up my profile of Ivanka. You may recall that I wrote up a profile of Le Jejune, Jared Kushner (still fun to say, Le Jejune, Jared Kushner, as long as you are using a ridiculous French accent. Le Jejune, Jared Kushner.) His profile is one of my favorite articles and titles, too, Diabolical Master Mind, Intellectual Lightweight, Moron? Jared Kushner. You Decide. Man, the title and picture still crack me up, but then again my superhero ability is being easily amused.
One of the chiefest characteristics of Ivanka is that she was raised by an unproductive malignant narcissistic personality disorder. (A) The neurological basis of personality disorders is hereditary. It is genetically based. So, while she might not be a full-blown personality disorder, she could easily have qualities or features of one. (B) Executive functioning is almost 99% genetic. Her likelihood of having weak executive function skills is pretty high. Obviously Don Don’s and Ewick’s executive functioning is as limited as the old man’s is. And (C) he gaslighted her. It is clear that the Ol’ Pussy Grabber is a gaslighting motherfucker. He’s gaslighting the entire fucking country. It didn’t start as he descended on the escalator. He’s been doing it his whole fucking life. He lied to her. He blamed her. He screamed at her. He humiliated her. He made impossible demands of her.
Lil’ Mz Imposter, Ivanka?
What do you think of when you think of lil’ Mz Ivanka? I think of a person of little talent and less intelligence under intense pressure to succeed. And when I think of that particular combination of things, I think of the Imposter Syndrome. Let’s see, what does she imposter as? She’s a “fashion designer,” a “feminist,” an “ally,” a “business person.”
The term impostor phenomenon is used to designate an internal experience of intellectual phonies, which appears to be particularly prevalent and intense among a select sample of high achieving women.
Characteristics of Imposter Syndrome
Let me list some of the characteristics of imposter syndrome to see if they sound like Lil Mz Imposter.
- Discounting any acknowledgement or mention of your accomplishments: You can’t accept a complement as genuine. You’re convinced that the complementer is just being nice or doesn’t really know you. They have an inflated idea of your abilities, not what you really do. I can’t see this describing Ivanka’s response to any compliment. Hell, she probably steals other people’s compliments.
- You feel like a fake. No matter the yardstick or score, you think it was due to anything but your skills, competencies, or ability. In other words, it was all luck, and you deserve none of the rewards. Ivanka could step out from under a grand piano falling from the top floor of Trump Tower and think it was due to her mad Spidey skillz. She knew it was plummeting towards her the whole time and timed it PERFECTLY.
- All success is due to something or someone else. Your achievements are all down to luck or happenstance or coincidence or something other than you, your hard work, and your ability and talent. (a) She don’t have no achievements no way no how. She don’t design no clothes; she rips her designs off from more successful houses and makes crappy knocks of them. She fills her books with platitudes and other people’s ideas without attribution. She talks some weak feminist empowerment bullshit but stands mutely in the face of misogyny.
- You’re certain that you will be found out. Just thinking about being exposed for the fraud that you are sends you into a virtual panic attack. But, how can everyone go on not seeing the real failure that you are? Are you kidding?
- Based on Do I Really Belong Here? Understanding and Coping with the Inability to Internalize Success by Maureen Gannon
The Dunning-Kruger Effect
All right, so imposter syndrome, which isn’t a real diagnosis anyway, wasn’t my best idea. It was the first, and I felt it worth knocking it down before going on to something much more worthwhile: the Dunning-Kruger Effect, in which stunningly incompetent people don’t realize that they are incompetent and actually believe they’ve achieved what they have based on merit.
People are too dumb to know that they are dumb!… They don’t feel at all like frauds—they feel they know exactly what they’re doing and how could other people not know what they’re doing. But it turns out, they don’t know enough to know how little they know.
Now, you know, this feels like the right term for the entire lot of the Ol’ Pussy Grabber’s grifting clan of grifters, but given the impossibility of pinning a true diagnosis on her as convincingly as I have done the Ol’ Pussy Grabber and Le Jejune, we might just have to remain with the Dunning-Kruger Effect and La Petite Imposteur given my predilection for annoyingly bad French.
According to family lore, she is an impostor at everything. They all are impostors when it comes to real estate or any other business. They fake everything. But, perhaps she even more so since she was the one that is reportedly his favoritest spawn and the onliest one he’ll listen to. We can see what kind of Ol’ Pussy Grabber whisperer she is, though. The Paris Climate Accord… scratched. We’re playing the long game. Women’s issues… all except healthcare and equal pay and sexual harassment. But give to my “foundation” promoting women’s issues.
La Petite Imposteur is the apt description of her, and her “career” proves the Dunning-Kruger effect. There is one more point that I’d like to make about her, though.
Narcissistic Personality Abuse
Narcissistic personality abuse is what happens when a person with narcissistic personality disorder interacts with anyone for any reason. Narcissists are assholes with a capital ASS. Just look at the Ol’ Pussy Grabber’s tweets. Imagine that coming out of your dad’s blowhole every fucking day.
What’s the salient feature of a narcissist? They see everything from their own point of view. It is impossible for them to see things from any other perspective. If it happens in the world, the only important question or pertinent point is how does it affect them.
Nothing is the narcissist’s fault; and everything is your fault! And, they’ll let your dumb ass know it! Just point something out that they might coulda done wrong, and you’ll find out.
So, imagine being little baby La Petite Imposteur and having your dad standing over you speculating about the size of your future breasts! Or sitting next to your dad on a TV sound stage before the world and everyone and have him repeat the “joke” about how he’d “date” you if you weren’t his daughter. Ha ha ha ha, oh, DAAAD! He’s such a kidder.
Let’s just creep ourselves out by looking at a collage of photos of La Petite Imposteur and the Ol’ Pussy Grabber together, shall we? All of these photos are open-source findable on google. Feel free to comment on the pictures in the comments. Be sure and read my comments in the captions to the pictures that don’t appear, but you can click on the images.
If there was ever a question that the Ol’ Pussy Grabber grossly abused La Petite Imposteur, these pictures disprove that notion. This poor girl has suffered. But, you know what? She’s an adult now and hard as it is to break away from this abusive shyte, she can. And, she has the resources to do it. Just like the Ol’ Pussy Grabber had the resources his whole life to seek some treatment for his extreme narcissism, but, of course, he chose to indulge it instead. And, she remains mired in this dysfunctional grifting criminal family dynamic.
The Narcissistic Abuse Techniques
- Withholding: Perhaps the most damaging to a child is withholding a parent’s love and affection. Worse than abandonment, the parent is there, but unloving. Easy to imagine the Ol’ Pussy Grabber withholding what he was never capable of giving. Of course, La Petite Imposteur wouldn’t know he was incapable of loving her. Probably still doesn’t.
- Discounting: When La Petite Imposteur expressed an idea, the Ol’ Pussy Grabber told her every reason it was a stupid impossible idea. She took it all in just like the little sponge all kids are.
- Accusing & blaming: The Ol’ Pussy Grabber would make an accusation of wrongdoing regardless of whether the La Petite Imposteur had done it, just to keep her on the defensive. And, of course, the mantra of the narcissist, It’s all your fault! Again, she believed it. It is all her fault.
- Judging & criticizing: You just know that the Ol’ Pussy Grabber is the original invasive parent criticizing every little movement and thought and desire. He thought of it as trying to help her! She has internalized his voice and is convinced that she is the absolute worst.
- Threatening: The Ol’ Pussy Grabber more than likely threatened poor La Petite Imposteur with abandonment at every chance he got. She lived in total fear of being abandoned and left. She was convinced of it.
- Forgetting: The Ol’ Pussy Grabber “forgot” every incident of abuse that he had ever meted out to her, so she doubts it ever really happened.
- Ordering: He ordered her about like a slave. Told her every little thing to do. When he was around her, he controlled her. It was better that way; it was safer.
- Abusive Anger: There is no doubt about his fits of rage. She would do anything to avoid setting him off, but she couldn’t. Fits of rage are not predictable and not predicated on anything in the environment.