Update 3 October: I know it’s the day after posting. I’m an idiot. The other way we know his #COVID19 infection is most likely real — hey, anything is possible — is that he hasn’t been blurting and telegraphing it for the past several days, weeks, months like he does with all his other super evil genius plans like using the courts to steal the election.
Say it with me kids, “He’s a narcissist!” It is all you need to know. As a narcissist, he can’t bear to portray himself as having any flaws. It is one reason he didn’t wear a mask and put himself at high risk of infection. It is why he went to the fundraiser after finding out he had been exposed. He felt like he was okay, so it was okay.
He’s a narcissist. He sees being infected with anything as a flaw. Something less than perfect. As a narcissist, he sees himself, literally, as perfect. Having the covfefevirus means he’s less than perfect. He can’t tolerate that. He wouldn’t willingly claim that he is infection.
He’s a narcissist. He wouldn’t even tell us that he’s infected with the covfefevirus if he didn’t have to.
He’s a narcissist, so let’s go through the list and see how the symptoms compare to a fake claim of covfefevirus positivity and making an infection public as a last resort. From The Narcissism of Donald J. Trump:
- Having an ego so bloated that you think you are more important than you are — Important people don’t get the covfefevirus. Seriously. You’re important. You won’t get it.
- Deluding yourself that you are exceptional even if you haven’t ever done anything exceptional except being an exceptional ASShole — He has the best genes — he wrote a letter for one doctor and told another to make this claim — so he wouldn’t get the fucking virus.
- Lying through your teeth about everything you’ve done and your talents and your skills — He’s so good, he doesn’t have to worry about being infected.
- Fapping to fantasies of your own success, power, brilliance, beauty — He’s so powerful and brilliant, he’ll outsmart the virus. His beauty wouldn’t tolerate being masked.
- Needing to have your ass-kissed constantly — Everybody tells him that he’s too good and too strong to get the virus. Believe me. Everybody says so.
- Needing special favors and exceptions to be made for you because you are some kind of a special fragile snowflake — The covfefevirus will make a special exception for him because he is a special snowflake.
- Expecting others to ask how high after you’ve screamed jump at them and like it! — He told everybody around him not to infect him with the covfefevirus. That should be enough, right?
- Taking advantage of others to get what you want — No body wears masks or social distances around the Ol’ Pussy Grabber because that would be acknowledging that there is a risk and danger from the covfefevirus that we’ve already turned the corner on and should be opening the economy and resuming school and sports so he can be re-elected.
There really is no way that the Narcissist-in-Chief would ever claim to be infected with #COVID19 unless he absolutely had to. That tells you that it is worse than you think, and, sure enough, as I write this, Hallie Jackson reports that the Ol’ Pussy Grabber is experiencing mild flu symptoms having fallen asleep on Air Force 1 on the return trip from the Minnesota rally and being lethargic as he very actively spread the virus at a private fundraiser at his Bedminster Golf Course. So, there’s that. And, there is the very real possibility that we’ll have a hot spot centered on the White House among staff, cabinet, and Congress people and other hangers on.
Signs of Life
Seriously, since you’re not on a ventilator, you could see your way fit to give this five star, likeable, commentable post a response. I’ve got something for everybody, too. Anything that fits your style, personality, and situation. Just look at everything you could do to let this lonely blogger know that you’ve been here!
Categories: Narcissistic Personality