We have to be unpredictable.
— The Ol’ Pussy Grabber, Foreign Policy Speech April 2016
True, he was talking about foreign policy, but I think a casual observer would be generous to describe the Ol’ Pussy Grabber as erratic at best. Consistency is not his strong suit.
I don’t want them to know what I’m thinking.
— The Ol’ Pussy Grabber, NYTimes interview on foreign policy, 26 March 2016
They won’t because he don’t think, he just reacts — that’s why he calls himself a counter-puncher. It often depends on how recently he watched a pee hooker piss on the Resolute Desk and American values or how much gas or constipation his fast food diet has given him or what sweet little nothings some seductive manipulative consort or national opponent has whispered into his white racist ear.
However, it is also synonymous with unpredictability. If you can “know” what someone is thinking, you are predicting what they are thinking. If you can do that, you can predict them. It is the essence of social interaction.
There’s Narcissism EVERY WHERE
Ideologically — if the pundits are to be believed — the Ol’ Pussy Grabber has little to guide him. In that sense, he’s unpredictable. Diagnostically — if I am to be believed — the Ol’ Pussy Grabber has little by the way of executive function to guide him, which supersedes ideology. He is pure emotional decision-maker. He is all impulse no planning. He is all irrational, no rational. His bombastic insulting make-it-up as you go along style of unpredictability is destroying the fabric of our culture just as his attacks on our democratic institutions (the courts, the franchise, the media) are destroying our republican form of government and his attacks on governmental agencies (the FBI, intelligence agencies, and the other agencies he administers) is destroying our government’s functionality.
This is his psyche writ large. He is projecting his interior psychological self onto the nation. Essentially the narcissistic rule of thumb is whatever I want is justified and whatever opposes me must be destroyed. Essentially, he is following the path of least resistance. He’s going with the flow reacting to way the world reacts to him.
This should come as no surprise. Every “business” he’s ever been in contact with as ended the same way: bankruptcy after milking it for every penny he can prise out of its pussy and leaving all other stakeholders holding the debt. I guess that was a great business model up until the entire banking industry of the United Fucking States of Fucking Stupid quit doing any business with him at all. But, mysteriously, the Ol’ Pussy Grabber got money from somewhere to continue his larcenous grift. Surprise! It’s no mystery! It was laundered dirty Russian money!
See? He is simply getting what he wants and doing whatever he has to to get. He’s living the plot of every American movie and TV show ever made. Only this one doesn’t have writers, director, or producer. But, by god, the Ol’ Pussy Grabber is going to have whatever it is he wants, when he wants it, and he won’t stop until he gets it! He could be his own motivational inspirational poster! Now, that’s a depressing thought. Pardon me while I use my Black and Decker drill to try and lobotomize that thought straight out of my head.
And, here’s where we all come in as he vomits his inner insecurities all over us and infects us with his unproductive, malignant narcissism: he can neither plan nor execute a plan or stick to a plan, so he is beholden to the Russians, and because a third of the electorate was conned by him and the Russian internet influence machine — does anyone think that the end of net neutrality is going to do anything other than play into the hands of future Russian cyber influence campaigns? — we are all beholden to his Russian masters. He is selling America’s position to the world to Putin at bargain basement fire-sale prices dirt fucking cheap just so he could put his fucking name on another grifty-assed building.
Seriously, we as a country may not survive this, and it is not too soon to start talking about it.
Destroying America by Changing the Social Norm
If it were just the damage to our actual government and international standing, we might could survive it. But, he is changing the way we relate to each other, and that may so undermine what it means to be an American that we will cease to be a functional country. Let me count the ways:
- First, facts, science, and truth are all subservient to opinion and partisan interpretation. Witness the Moorelester debacle in Bamy. I don’t believe the charges against him is an accurate paraphrasing of his supporters. For fuck sake’s, really? You believe the woman forged his signature in her yearbook rather than he signed it. Really? That kinda ate up with the dumb ass is beyond the pale. If that cancerous rot spreads too far, it will destroy us.
- Second, we don’t even bother to state our claim. Whether it is opinion, partisan interpretation, or some combination of fact, science, truth, opinion, and partisan interpretation, we don’t even try to explain it. Now, we just shout #fakenews and cry snowflake cry at each other. Instead of exchanging greetings or greeting cards, we just exchange memes to express our differences and displeasure.
- Third, we lie. With impunity. We lie at the drop of a hat. We lie out of convenience. We know what we’re saying is wrong. We know everyone listening to us knows we’re lying, and we just plow on ahead. The people who “believe” us even know we’re lying. We don’t care. They don’t care. As long as we’re all saying and hearing what we want to say and hear, it is all good. Only it isn’t. It will destroy us.
- Fourth, we live the axiom that the ends justify the means. Our only end, our single goal is winning. Winning is pissing off the other side, making the snowfakes cry — a snowflake is anyone on the other side — and we’re willing to do anything to piss off the other side including selling our country to our archenemy just to “win.” This one is destroying us faster from the inside than it is from the outside. Think about that.
- Fifth, we are divided along partisan lines. There are people who won’t date anyone who voted for the Ol’ Pussy Grabber! Can you imagine? Love can no longer bridge the partisan divide. You know you’re hurting when you can’t even live Shakespeare anymore. Shakespeare was eternal truth, and we done broke that shit! What would Romeo or Juliette do nowadays? How are we ever going to have another Romeo and Juliette? When love don’t conquer all, then we are so fucked!
- And sixth, the red states, especially, treat the blue states like they ain’t even ‘Merican no more. Not only that, they don’t treat the browns in red or blue states or territories like they is ‘Mericans. They are happy to leave Puerto Ricans to rot. Without that belief that we all share something fundamental that makes us Americans, we cease to exist as a country.
These things are called social norms as it is normal to tell the truth; it is normal to respect fact, science, and truth; it is normal to listen to someone else’s opinion and their arguments; it is normal to consider the needs of our country over our individual partisan desires; it is normal to compromise with the opposition; it is normal to accept the other citizens of your country as citizens regardless of their political views. These are the beliefs and behaviors that hold us together as a group. We use them to predict what each other will do when we see and talk to one another, when we encounter the same situation. Without these social norms, we cannot function together.
If our norm is fuck that guy, he’s a fucking snowflake! then we’re done for.
If we can’t even agree on basic reality any more, what the fuck are we doing existing as a country together? Who’s with me on this one? I mean, right? Anyone? Anyone else agree out thereG? Or is it just me?
Living the Nightmare of Gaslighting
The Ol’ Pussy Grabber is getting us to live in his nightmarish world. You can see distressed twisted material of his psyche in his every tweet and utterance. The more we conform with his norms, the more we have been gaslighted and the more fucked things become. His mere existence in the office means he can pull us deeper into the sewage filled quagmire of his approach to life.
Our culture and society are changing around us as we read this. We are literally falling apart as a nation. The Ol’ Pussy Grabber don’t care cuz he only care about himself and his needs. His supporters don’t care cuz they only care about “winning,” i.e. pissing off the libtards. The Repube Congress don’t care cuz they only care about enriching themselves. No one cares about America any more, so no one is even trying to cover it up.
Essentially one -third of the country don’t care if we cease to exist as long as they have a thin veneer of truth — the United Fucking States of Fucking Stupid existing in name only and getting to vote once in a while — to stretch thin over their lie of a life.
The longer this goes on, the more completely we sink into the sewage-filled quagmire of the Ol’ Pussy Grabber’s mentally ill psyche. And, we may not be able to recover from it.
Categories: Social Psychology, Uncategorized
Reblogged this on cabbagesandkings524 and commented:
Calico Jack ventures again into “Where the Hell are we going?”
LikeLiked by 1 person
“Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.” [variously quoted and attributed]
LikeLiked by 1 person
And this time, the gods wish to destroy an entire nation because we are collectively mad with this idiot straddling us.
LikeLiked by 1 person
It seems that America was a grand experiment that died in 2016’s election cycle. Now, we have to find people of honor to rebuild the country, hopefully into something we can be proud of that does not immediately remind us of Hitler’s annihilation of Germany.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ve often said that the experiment in democracy is over and the parliamentary system is clearly better than our federal system. If we had a parliamentary system, we could hold votes of no confidence and more frequent elections. We could’ve these idiots out of power within three months of their arrival. It is a more flexible and responsive system. And, it keeps the crazies at the fringes.
Howdy, again, Suze!
I’m also reminded of our Founding Fathers’ prophetic statements concerning our new government. Ben Franklin’s “A republic, if you can keep it.” And Thomas Jefferson’s warning that a democratic republic required its electorate to be well informed to make wise decisions on voting. Obviously, we are at grave risk of losing our democracy because we are not a well-informed electorate.